Saturday, August 13, 2011

Language problem!

When I have watched this video, I remember a guy who is reading in my university. In one of the party organised by International office of the student, I have asked him from which department he was. What would be his answer? Obviously, it can be like 'Physics and Astronomy', 'Sports management' or something like that. But his answer was 'Yes'. I have repeated the question but got the same answer. Later, I asked him 'Where are you from? I mean from which part of your country?' Then he answered 'Biology'. There are too many stories like that among the international student whose primary language is not English. Another story of my friend is more funny. While he was teaching in a practical class, a girl asked something. He did not understand what she was saying and replied ' Wait a minute, I will be there'. May be he has thought that there was some problem on her system. 'ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...........' , suddenly the room was full of laugh! Because she was asking for permission to go to restroom.

Here is similar story between credit card company and a costumer in this video.


Do you want to laugh more? Check out this one also



No comments:

Post a Comment